Fitness is the key to success in sport. If you have searched around the net for fitness information you will know that there is a lot of information out there, and not all of it I would agree with. You will also notice that usually they are trying to sell you something. This site has heaps of information and interesting articles about fitness for sport. And the best thing ... it's all for free!
This site is about freely sharing knowledge. Some of the articles have been sourced from other authors, so you may still occasionally find some conflicting advice. The stuff here is good advice, but as you will see, in the fitness game there is more than one way to skin a cat. I suggest that you read as much as you can and make up your mind.
Over 70 training exercise descriptions ...
Some fitness facts and figures to improve you fitness and training knowledge.
Health & Nutrition
Eating the right food, particularly when training and placing extra stress on the body, is also vitally important for gaining and maintaining a healthy body
A collection of resources for the athlete or health and fitness professionals.
- Chair Yoga [Oct '23]
- Get the Most from Your Gym Membership [Oct '23]
- Personal Trainer Education [Oct '23]
- Gym Guide for Novices [Aug '23]
- Reps in Reserve (RIR) [Aug '23]
- The Wim Hof Method [Aug '23]
- Student-Friendly Workout Routines [Jul '23]
- At-Home Calisthenics Taking Your Sports Performance to the Next Level [Jul '23]
- Fuelling your body for workouts [Jun '23]
- Home Fitness Exercises for Male Couples [May '23]
- Sports Coaching
- Read the fitness entries on the sporting blog.
- Monitor your fitness levels with fitness testing.