Surfing is a thrilling water sport that combines athleticism, skill, and a deep connection with the ocean. Whether you are a beginner eager to catch your first wave or an experienced surfer looking to enhance your techniques, this page will provide you with valuable information about the fundamentals, equipment, fitness and surfing events.
- Surfing Spots With the Most
Student-Friendly Prices [May '22]
- Why Surf? [Jul '22]
- Fitness Components for Surfing [Jul '18]
- Fitness testing for surfing [Jan '15]
- Surfing at the Olympics [Jan '15]
- Surfing related videos [Aug '11]
- What does it take to be a successful surfer? [Aug '10]
- Fitness components for surfing [Apr '10]
- Surfing Photos [Nov 09]
- Surfing Bookstore updated [Feb 07]
- If you are just starting out, this guide to surfing equipment will have all the information you need.
- Surfing is a very demanding sport. Read about the Fitness Components for Surfing, plus ideas for Fitness Testing surfers.
- Do you know your history? See an article about the history of surfing.
- Surfing books for sale.
- Surfing is part of the World beach Games, and also now part of the Olympic Games.
Did you Know?
Surfing began in Hawaii more than 600 years ago when islanders rode boards carved from tree trunks. More about the history of surfing
- Surfing at the Olympics
- Surfing Photos
- Surfing Videos
- Surfing Polls
- About the unusual sport of Dog Surfing
- Summary of Surfing and links to other related sports.